There’s a reason why PayLease was voted one of the best places to work in San Diego. It’s our people. And as one of the nation’s fastest growing tech companies, we are always searching for exceptional talent to join the PayLease family. If you are an enthusiastic, self-motivated team player with a desire to work in a fast-paced environment, we encourage you to apply. PayLease offers a casual working environment, competitive salaries, and a robust benefits package. Best of all, PayLease has a fun, dynamic culture that is scarcely found in the workplace.
To apply for any of the positions below, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
PayLease, LLC (www.paylease.com) is looking for a Graphic/Web Designer who will be responsible for the graphic and web design for all marketing efforts of the organization. Primary design focus will include email campaigns, landing pages, banner ads, print advertising, promotions, corporate website, marketing and sales collateral, presentation design and also video production.
- Present and produce design concepts for emails, web banners, landing pages, infographics, web/print collateral, tradeshow graphics and more.
- Deliver problem-solving and design sensibilities across a diverse range of digital mediums such as corporate website, social media campaigns (via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc), email blasts, lead generation landing pages, online advertising and more.
- Manage website design and creation along with the Marketing Manager. Plan, design, develop, test, edit and maintain look and feel of customer-facing website and the email marketing campaigns that increase traffic towards it.
- Design assets to promote services across print and online media.
- Create engaging and friendly graphics to be used across various social media channels.
- Contribute to ideation of future campaigns with team and develop into concepts.
- Create marketing and sales collateral and update existing marketing collateral as needed.
- Inventory and tag creative assets in digital library.
- Manage the upload of assets to file sharing sites.
- Stay up to date on latest design/digital design trends and communicate findings to marketing team.
- Maintain a strong understanding of brand standards and their application ensuring that all materials/content developed and implemented are in compliance.
- A minimum of 3 to 4 years’ experience as a production artist or graphic designer.
- Bachelor’s Degree or related Graphic Design Degree.
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite CS6 (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign).
- Demonstrated ability to configure, customize and work within CMS platforms (Drupal, WordPress, etc).
- Ability to learn emerging technologies quickly.
- HTML5/CSS 3 good attribute understanding.
- Solid understanding of design and cross platform digital production for web and mobile devices.
- Strong attention to detail with an eye for design
- Impeccable organization skills including file structure, file management, and archiving.
- Ability to work efficiently on multiple projects to meet tight deadlines.
- Experience following brand guidelines and specs.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Experience with branding and identity design for BtoB market
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks, shift priorities and work under tight timelines while producing quality creative.
- Self-motivated with an innovative, can-do spirit, always ready to learn.
- Open and responsive to ongoing feedback from the Marketing Manager and other key stakeholders.
- Excels in a highly collaborative environment. • Very adaptable with the ability to exercise patience and understanding throughout the creative approval process.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and PowerPoint (for creating templates and presentation designs).
- Knowledge of web design process development and best practices, including information architecture, wire framing, usability testing and responsive design (preferred).
- Experience with photography, retouching and video production (preferred).
PayLease is looking for a Director of Accounting who will manage transactional accounting and direct the day-to-day functions of the accounting team including general ledger, A/R & A/P. This role will perform professional accounting work, including, analyzing/verifying fiscal records and reports; assist in preparing financial reports; assist in developing and implementing policies and procedures, reconciling general ledger accounts, supporting external and internal auditors; assist in preparing year-end audit reports and schedules and providing technical accounting advice and professional development to other staff members.
- Drive the monthly closing of the books per the internal and external timelines. Coordinate all close activities with appropriate staff members to ensure a smooth and timely close.
- Prepare journal entries as required. Reconcile general ledger accounts and their subledger detail. Prepare monthly financial and variance analysis.
- Manage all AP and AR activities - Includes ensuring timely receipts and payments to maintain a predictable cash flow.
- Prepare audit schedules and documentation for internal and external audits.
- Support internal customers regarding general accounting questions, proper expenditure coding, document processing and other accounting related activities.
- Develop and maintains appropriate accounting policies and procedures.
- Manage the Fixed Assets of the company by maintaining appropriate records, monthly reconciliation and annual inventory.
- At least 8 progressive years of experience in the field or related area
- At least 4 years of successful experience in supervision, management and development of personnel
- 4-year college degree, Accounting or related.
- CPA a must
- Strong accounting and GAAP knowledge experience.
- Strong GL experience
- Self-starter with attention to detail to prioritize multiple tasks
- Experience in all aspects of the accounting cycle
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical, problem solving and organization skills, as well as ability to multitask, collaborate, and work well within a team environment
- Detail-oriented, dependable and trustworthy, with positive attitude
- Excellent communications skills with a customer service focus in working with vendors and internal staff
- Must be skilled in Excel and other accounting systems; hands on experience with QuickBooks a plus
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and resources in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Demonstrate initiative and drive to set and achieve goals
- Ability to make sound, independent judgments within established policies and procedures
Financial Accounting Specialist
PayLease is looking for a Financial Accounting Specialist who will be responsible and accountable for preparing recording, and processing all accounts receivables and accounts payables. This position will also handle the compilation and coding of all American Express expenses for staff. In addition, this position will be responsible for generating refunds to Property Managers and residents.
- Prepare, record, and process accounts receivable deposits, and applicable credit/debit memos and enter and enter into company software and QuickBooks.
- Prepare record and process all accounts payable invoices and generate weekly check runs using QuickBooks.
- Organize American Express receipts from staff and code for processing.
- Generate daily refunds within designated time frames.
- Assist in preparation of Marketing Incentive Payments to Property Managers.
- Responsible for researching accounts receivable issues and questions.
- Assist with year-end audit schedules if needed and miscellaneous regulatory compliance reporting.
- Prepare year-end 1099-Misc forms.
- Sort and processing Finance/Accounting incoming mail.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum two-year degree in Accounting or Finance preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum two years of job related experience.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work with the Internet, Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Ability to be an effective team player and be empathetic.
- Have thorough knowledge of accounting functions and processes.
PayLease (www.paylease.com) is seeking a Sales Associate who will be responsible for setting appointments for the sales team. This role will be reporting to the Director of Sales. Essential Functions: • Contact qualified leads to set up appointments for sales executives. • Meet target appointment goals. • Identify and engage with key decision makers and be able to professionally articulate PayLease’s value proposition. • Navigate through large complex accounts to identify the needs of the potential clients and be able to position PayLease as a solution for those potential clients. • Work with leads provided by all or some of the following sources: marketing programs, events, website downloads, inbound contacts from the web, tradeshows, lists, phone and email. • Other duties as assigned.
• Four-year college degree. • Sales experience.
• Extremely detail oriented and strong time management and prioritization skills. • High aptitude for learning new technologies. • Exceptional verbal communication and objection handling skills. • Ability to represent PayLease. in a pleasant and professional manner. • Ability to successfully engage with clients by phone. • Attention to detail which will be needed in the documenting information necessary for appointment to occur. • Flexible, reliable, results-oriented and self-motivated. • Ability to work independently and collaboratively. • Strong computer and internet skills. • Experience with Salesforce.com.
$30k Base; $10k Variable
PayLease (www.paylease.com) a Sales Executive who will be responsible for driving new sales in order to achieve company sales and revenue goals. • Identify new business opportunities • Build client base through cold calling efforts to meet individual, department and company goals • Provide prospective clients with solutions to improve the efficiency of their business • Negotiate the terms of an agreement, complete the proper documents, administer our internal processes, and close sales • Maintain a professional relationship will all internal and external customers • Basic administrative duties including but not limited to updates and maintenance of appropriate reporting/database systems (i.e. salesforce) • Represent our organization at tradeshows, events and demonstrations • Review sales performance periodically, aiming to meet or exceed targets • Other duties as assigned.
• 2 to 4 years of experience consultation sales • Proven ability to build and maintain client relationships • Proven success in sales and meeting or exceeding sales quotas • Proven strategic agility • Exhibit a high degree of self-motivation and drive • Ability to work both independently and as part of a team • Excellent communication skills – verbal and written • Strong influential skills • Excellent MS Office Skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint) • Strong presentation skills • Experience with Salesforce.com or other CRM software (preferred) • Ability to maintain a light travel schedule
Annual Base $36,000 + Commission
Customer Service Representative
PayLease is seeking a bilingual Spanish speaking Customer Service Representative to provide customer support via phone and email. This is a great entry-level position into our organization and ideal for those seeking to grow with the company.
Essential functions include, but are not limited to:
- Answer incoming calls and balance the demands of multiple tasks and multiple procedures.
- Assist with customer requirements and process their transactions via phone
- Resolve customer issues via the phone, email and chat within a timely manner
- Process routine transactions for customers including account setups and account updates.
- Coordinate with other depts. when necessary to ensure positive customer experience.
- Provide quality service by comprehending procedures and continued product knowledge
- Experience working in a call center
- Prior experience with the use of multiple phone lines
- Four-year college degree
- At least 1 to 2 years of customer service experience
- Knowledgeable in the use of the internet (functions, navigating, researching, etc.)
- Prior experience with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Detail-oriented, creative, dependable and trustworthy, with positive and inquisitive attitude.
- Ability to multitask, collaborate, and work well within a team environment.
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Fluency in English
- Bilingual – English/Spanish