Privacy and Security Notice
PayLease is committed to ensuring the privacy and security of information collected through our web site. This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.paylease.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
- What personal identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Whenever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way.
Information exchanged via our Web site is sent in a secured format established with Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology. SSL technology secretly encodes information that is sent over the Internet between your computer and PayLease. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this web site. We only have access to collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to process a transaction.
Access and control over your information
You may contact PayLease regarding any information regarding your account. You can do the following by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.